This section explores the habitat requirements of frogs, the concept of frogs as bio-indicators, reasons for world-wide decline in frog populations and suggests practical ways to create a suitable habitat for frogs in a school or home environment.
· Understand the habitat requirements of frogs
· understand that frogs are important indicators of environmental health
· be able to identify threats to frogs
· use information to create/encourage frogs into gardens at home or school
· use information to create a frog pond or terrarium